The 2021 John P Maley nomination process is now open. The Awards Committee of the Academy of Physical Therapy Research is seeking nominations for the John P Maley Award.
Please send nominations to the Academy by December 15, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Selection
- Outstanding contributions to leadership in research over a sustained period of time
- Results of the leadership must be documented
- Individual must show evidence of sustained contact and interest in research in physical therapy
Nominations must include:
- A letter of nomination for the candidate
- A current curriculum vitae for the candidate
The Academy Awards Committee will submit a recommendation for the John P Maley award to the Academy Board of Directors by December 30, 2020. A maximum of one award will be given at the Combined Sections Meeting of the APTA.
To view descriptions and guidelines of the APTA awards, please visit the Honors and Award page on the APTA website.