Clinical Practice Guideline Development, Continuous Review and Implementation
Below are a few important dates and specifics about the funding opportunities. Please see the attached document for details.
- Deadline for submissions: October 11, 2020
- Anticipated announcement of selected proposal: December 7, 2020
Brief Specifies :
- Clinical Practice Guideline Development
- Eligibility: Proposals must focus on physical therapist clinical practice guideline (CPG) development that are important to the practice of physical therapy (See definition of CPGs). The proposal must be made with active involvement and sponsored by an APTA Section.
- Funding mechanism: Maximum funding of $9,000 per selected proposal. Each proposal will be considered individually and will be awarded in part or in full depending on the priorities of the Association and competition with other submissions.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Continuous Review and Implementation
- Eligibility: Groups associated with sections(s), including Guideline Development Groups (performing a continuous review of a previously developed clinical practice guideline to determine the need to update, revise or affirm the currency of existing CPG), and Implementation Groups (coordinating activities to increase adoption and use of CPG).
- Funding mechanism: Maximum funding of $3, 000. Proposals will be considered individually and will be awarded in part or in full depending on the priorities of the Association
A more detailed description, required submission materials and instructions should be reviewed at Request for Proposals: Clinical Practice Guideline Development