Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Southwest seeks to hire a Physical Therapist to work PRN.
The address is 6100 Harris Parkway Fort Worth TX 76132
Salary range is Min. $35.44/hr to Max. $53.31/hr – based on relevant experience
• PRN (As Needed) Days- the ideal candidate would be available to work weekdays as well a mandatory 2-3 weekends per quarter.
• Performs age appropriate patient assessment and establishes plan of care
• Obtains/verifies physician order for therapy and validates for appropriateness
• Reviews available medical records and obtains pertinent medical history from patient or family
• Ensures that patient has given informed consent to treatment
• Evaluates each patient using age and diagnosis appropriate assessment tests and measurements, including appropriate outcome assessment tool(s)
• Integrates assessment results to identify functional problems and prioritizes care needs with patient and family
• Determines plan for care, and/or appropriate therapeutic interventions to achieve stated goals
• Initiates therapy discharge planning in collaboration with care team and patient based on prognosis and expected discharge disposition
• Determines patient response to treatment and evaluates progress (reassessment)
• Responsible for care provided under their direction, including that provided by licensed assistants and therapy technicians
• Documents all aspects of each treatment session in accordance with departmental, TJC, Medicare, and other applicable regulatory guidelines
• Obtains physician signature on all plans care and re-certifications, providing proof of all attempts to obtain signature such as documenting contacts in medical record
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required (Completion of a Physical Therapy program)
• PT – Physical Therapist License (TX PT License) required upon hire
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support required within 60 days of hire
*One year of acute care experience is highly preferred.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English; Problem – solving ability; Ability to teach others; Time management skills; Good interpersonal and customer service skills, Basic leadership skills.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tgrhdvyfnk9css9y
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.